The Rural Development Network of the Republic of Macedonia (RDN of the RM) implements an EU funded project “Networking and advocacy for green economy”. For the needs of the project, RDN seeks for a qualified person with experience in financial work in accordance with national legislation and project-financial operation of donor projects. The description of the work tasks and necessary qualifications for the workplace are attached.
The interested candidates can get more detailed information on 02 / 3075-506 and send their CV to the address “Kosta Veselinov” 3a, Skopje, not later than April 20th, 2018.
RDN of the RM
Full time Financial Manager
The Financial Manager is expected to contribute to the Project’s overall objective by providing the financial management, planning, coordination of funds, implementation and completion of foreseen activities with the projected budget in the Project, ensuring consistency with project strategy, commitments and goals.
The Financial Manager is authorised to represent RDN of RM in the Project as well in the meetings with key parties, partners, stakeholders and other organizations.
The Financial Manager will work with the direct supervision of the President of RDN of RM (Director of NAGE project) and the Project Manager assigned by the Coordinator, as well as in close cooperation with the other project team members.
Description of tasks:
- Financial management, analysis, reporting and monitoring of the project funds managed by the RDN of the Republic of Macedonia, project partners, sub-contractors and contractors in accordance with the national legislation and the requirements of the donor;
- Planning, monitoring the implementation of the project budget;
- Administration of non-cash and cash transactions, payment vouchers, reimbursement requirements;
- Monitoring the compliance of financial and administrative processes with the organization’s internal procedures, national laws and the requirements of the donor of the project.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports according to the donor’s requirements;
- Report to the Contracting Authority the project progress and apply for reimbursement of the Project eligible expenditures, on the basis of Progress Report and Financial report required by the Grant Contract provisions;
- Take all actions necessary for timely submission of requests for payment to the CA;
- Аnalysis, elaboration and reallocation of funds within the project budget;
- Check the regularity of invoices and supporting documents related to any expenditure;
- Manage and verify the appropriate spending of the grant awarded;
- Receive the pre-financing and final payment from the Contracting Authority and transfer to each Partner’s bank account the integral part of the corresponding amount
- administration of the requests and documents of the employees of the project;
- Regular communication with external accounting in order to monitor the current financial operations;
- Prepare the list of the supporting documents of the expenditures, ensuring with RDN of RM that the originals and scanned copies of all documents related to the Project and Budget under the responsibility of the RDN of RM are kept in a safe and orderly manner;
- Draft documentation and assist the implementation of procurement of services and supplies;
- Ensure audit trail allowing for identification of each financial operation in the Project i.e. preserve at all times for audit purposes all the relevant files, documents and data
- Provide to the independent expert(s) carrying out an evaluation with any document or information necessary to compile an evaluation report;
- Answer all requests made by the Project Manager and the Contracting Authority;
– University Diploma/BSc or higher in Economics specifically in Finance;
-at least five years of working experience;
– knowledge in the area of project finance and national accounting;
– excellent knowledge of English;
– proven capacity in financial reporting for international organizations/donors
– excellent knowledge of working with Microsoft Office (especially Excel & Word);
– advanced organizational and communication skills.