The Rural Development Network of the Republic of Macedonia (RDN of the RM) implements an EU funded project “Networking and advocacy for green economy”. For successful realization of the project activities, RDR needs a Project Assistant, who will be contracted on the basis of a consulting contract for a period of 36 months. The description of the tasks and necessary qualifications for the above position are attached.
The interested candidates can get more detailed information on 02 / 3075-506 and send their CV to the address “Kosta Veselinov” 3a, Skopje, not later than April 20th, 2018.
RDN of the RM
The Project Assistant is expected to contribute to the Project’s overall objective by providing the planning, coordination, implementation and completion of foreseen activities in the Project for Macedonian side, ensuring consistency with project strategy, commitments and goals.
The Project Assistant is authorised to represent RDN of RM in the Project as well in the meetings with key parties, partners, stakeholders and other organizations.
The Project Assistant will work with the direct supervision of the President of RDN of RM (Director of NAGE project) and the Project Manager assigned by the Coordinator, as well as in close cooperation with the other project team members.
Scope of Work (Roles and Responsibilities)
The Project Assistant shall:
- Coordinate and implement the part of the Project under the responsibility of the RDN of RM within the planned deadlines, taking all necessary and reasonable measures to ensure that the operation is carried out in accordance with the terms and conditions of the EU funded Grant Contract.
- Support the Project Manager in day to day project management activities, general administrative tasks including but not limited to document preparation and editing, updating of information, preparation of reports, logistic, administrative documentation, monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Participate in and if needed take minutes from the meetings;
- Assisting the organization and coordination of various events and activities, including briefings, workshops and trainings.
- Maintain effective communication and working relationships with the Project’s stakeholders, target group and partners;
- Draft templates and documents relevant for the Project implementation;
- Notify immediately the Project Manager of any event that could lead to a temporary or final discontinuation or any other change in the implementation of the Project ;
- Produce and deliver to the Project Manager all necessary information for reports, payment requests, monitoring, evaluation, audits and any other checks;
- Provide the expert(s) engaged by RDN of RM with any document or information necessary to deliver the services;
- Prepare the list of the supporting documents of the expenditures, ensuring with RDN of RM that the originals and scanned copies of all documents related to the Project and Budget under the responsibility of the RDN of RM are kept in a safe and orderly manner;
- Draft documentation and assist the implementation of procurement of services and supplies;
- Answer all requests made by the Project Manager and the Contracting Authority;
– A minimum of 3 years of experience in project work;
– Knowledge of basic administrative processes;
– Experience in using databases, Internet and computers;
– Experience with arranging telephone and electronic communication;
– Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written);
– Good administrative and organizational skills;
– Reliable, perceived details, able to prioritize work tasks;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
– Strong interpersonal skills and readiness to undertake more routine tasks.