The Rural Development Network of the Republic of Macedonia (RDN of the RM) implements an EU funded project “National Rural Parliament as a voice of rural citizens “. For successful realization of the project activities, RDN needs a Project Coordinator, who will be contracted on the basis of a consulting contract. The description of the tasks and necessary qualifications for the above position are attached.
The interested candidates can get more detailed information on 02 / 3075-506. The CV should be sent in hard copy to the address “Kosta Veselinov” 3a, Skopje, not later than 21.09.2018.
RDN of the RM
Description of tasks:
– Coordinate implementation of project activities in Macedonia;
– Support the project manager in general administrative tasks;
– Preparation of reports;
– Documenting and updating information when needed;
– Participating on partner meetings;
– Assisting the organization and coordination of various events and activities, including briefings, workshops and trainings.
– Participating on field activities.
– A minimum of 3 years of experience in project work;
– Knowledge of administrative processes;
– Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written);
– Good administrative and organizational skills;
– Reliable, perceived details, able to prioritize work tasks;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
– Strong interpersonal skills and readiness to undertake more routine tasks.