Rural Development Network of North Macedonia, for the purpose of the project IDEAS - Project co-funded by the European Union and national funds of the participating countries, has an open call for submission of applications for selection of External Expertise and Services to support the Rural Development Network of North Macedonia in providing assistance for organizing the 2nd project meeting and organizing 4 open info-days in rural CBA in N. Macedonia to promote Employability Opportunities in the Agri-food sector focusing on targeted groups and stakeholders in the framework of the project “Innovation, Development and Employment in the Agrifood Sector” IDEAS implemented under the Interreg IPA Cross-Border Cooperation Programme “Greece – Republic of North Macedonia 2014-2020.
The main objectives of this call are:
- Provide adequate space and the necessary technical equipment for proper implementation of the events and the 2nd project meeting, both open space and hall renting
- Provide logistic support for the organization of project events including refreshment (coffee-break)
- Engage two official speakers
- Design and printing of information materials
- Publish press releases at local press
Applicants should submit all necessary documents by 31.10.2022 to the following e-mail addresses: Anastasija.email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. or hand deliver in person or by an agent directly to the premises of the contracting authority.\