The Rural Development Network of the Republic of Macedonia (RDN of the RM) implements an EU funded project “ALTER- Active Local Territories for Economic Development of Rural Areas “. For successful realization of the project activities, RDN needs a National Administrative Assistant, who will be contracted on the basis of a consulting contract. The description of the tasks and necessary qualifications for the above position are attached.
The interested candidates can get more detailed information on 02 / 3075-506. The CV should be sent in hard copy to the address “Kosta Veselinov” 3a, Skopje, not later than 07.09.2018.
RDN of the RM
National Administrative Assistant
Description of tasks:
– Support to the National project coordinator and project manager in general administrative tasks, including, but not limited to: document preparation and editing, preparation of current reports, logistic, administrative documentation, etc.
– Documenting and updating information when needed;
– Participating on meetings;
– Assisting the organization and coordination of various events and activities, including briefings, workshops and trainings.
– Helping the communication activities and in the preparation and editing of different documents and presentations, as requested.
– Contacting stakeholders and assisting the organization of project activities.
– Assisting the implementation of procurement procedures.
– And some other things can be assigned.
– A minimum of 1 years of experience in project work;
– Knowledge of basic administrative processes;
– Experience in using databases, Internet and computers;
– Experience with arranging telephone and electronic communication;
– Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written);
– Good administrative and organizational skills;
– Reliable, perceived details, able to prioritize work tasks;
– Excellent communication skills.