The program aims to stimulate cooperation between national authorities and civil society to establish LEADER measures at national level or in IPARD II, and to support existing LAG initiatives and grass-root organizations active in rural development.
Activities under this Program are aimed at
- Improving national dialogue about LEADER and CLLD with national authorities and civil society representatives;
- Improving local dialogue about LEADER and Community Led Local Development (CLLD) between national authorities, local authorities and civil society, with the aim to promote the understanding of LEADER and CLLD in local communities in the Western Balkan countries and Turkey;
- Supporting local or sub-regional initiatives to create Local Action Groups or local partnerships.
Civil Society Capacity Building and Advocacy Grant Program has been designed with the purpose of strengthening capacities of selected organizations to actively engage in sustainable rural development. This will be accomplished by providing support in capacity building, and opportunities for practical implementation of gained knowledge to LEADER and CLLD.
The grant program for capacity building and advocacy within civil society is designed to strengthen the capacities of selected organizations to actively engage in the field of sustainable rural development. This will be achieved by providing support in capacity building and opportunities for practical implementation of the acquired knowledge on LEADER and community-led local development.
How to apply
Applications, such as the overall supporting documentation specified in the ALTER grant guide, must be sent to the Rural Development Network of the Republic of Macedonia by December 18, 2017 at the latest. Potential applicants can send questions about the Grant Program or the documents that should are submitted to email@example.com no later than December 1.
- ALTER Grant Program Guidelines
- Annex 1_Application_form_ALTER
- Annex 2_Budget_form_ALTER
- Annex 3 Narrative Report Template
- Annex 4 Financial Report Template
For all interested candidates, information sessions “Info days” related to this Call will be organized on:
- 27 November, at 11:00, at hotel “Karposh”, Skopje,
- 29 November, at 11:00, at restaurant “Bistro Bar”, Prilep,
- 1 December, at 11:00, at restaurant “Longurov”, Stip