The Rural Development Network of the Republic of Macedonia had its official promotion at the hotel Kontinental in Skopje on 8 June. Over 150 individuals from different institutions participated at this meeting, as well as about 60 NGOs from Macedonia. In the plenary part the following individuals addressed the audience:
- Petar Gjorgievski – Presidnet of RDN of RM
- Ljupco Dimovski – Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Water-economy
- Jeremy Groome – MAASP Team Leader
- Marta Marczis – PREPARE representative
- Kjel-Roger Karlsson – Swedish Rural Network representative
Thematic groups in the RDN of RM and their work was presented in the working part of the meeting.
At the promotion event, members of RDN of RM had an opportunity to promote their products and activities in a special exhibition room.