The Rural Development Network of North Macedonia (RDN of NM) implements an EU funded project " Farm to Fork Academy for Green Western Balkans – Our shared European Future". For successful realization of the project activities, RDN needs an Administrative Assistant, who will be contracted on the basis of a consulting contract for a period of 48 months. The description of the tasks and necessary qualifications for the above position are attached.
The interested candidates can get more detailed information on 02 / 3075-506 and send their CV to the Email address: email@example.com, not later than March 9th, 2023.
The Administrative Assistant is expected to contribute to the Project’s successful implementation by providing a full range of project administrative tasks. He/she will undertake project planning and implementation of activities, providing support to the National Coordinator in administrative and procurement processes.
The Administrative Assistant will work with the direct supervision of the National Coordinator and the President of RDN of NM.
Scope of Work (Roles and Responsibilities)
The Administrative Assistant shall:
- Implement general administrative tasks including but not limited to document preparation and editing, updating of information, logistic, administrative documentation, etc.
- Apply financial and administrative rules and regulations according to the procedures of the RDN of NM, the donor and the laws and regulations in the Republic of North Macedonia;
- Carry out financial activities such as payment orders, treasury, payment transactions, organization of purchases;
- Prepare financial reports;
- Prepare the list of the supporting documents of the expenditures, ensuring with RDN of NM that the originals and scanned copies of all documents related to the Project and Budget under the responsibility of the RDN of NM are kept in a safe and orderly manner;
- Assist in implementation of procurement of services and supplies;
- Provide logistical support in organization of project activities;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in project administrative and financial work;
- Experience in using databases, Internet and computers;
- Experience with arranging telephone and electronic communication;
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Good administrative skills;
- Reliable, perceived details, able to prioritize work tasks;
- Strong interpersonal skills and readiness to undertake more routine tasks.