Objective of the initiative: Complete revitalization, i.e. arrangement and refinement of the square of the Municipality of Staro Nagoricane, through the installation of new urban equipment, a system for saving electricity needed for lighting the square, and bus stops with informational maps for the needs of the population and other visitors, made from environmentally-friendly and reused materials.
- Preparation of calculation and technical documentation with specification
- Preparation of a report for the installation of urban equipment
- Development of tourist information maps
- Making a short video (before and after) about the initiative
- Dismantling, processing, mounting and placing urban equipment
- Making wooden seats in the amphitheater by hand
- Making trash cans by hand
- Procurement and installation of devices for automatic switching on and off of street lighting as part of energy efficient lighting equipment
- Creation and installation of an iron structure for a bus stop
- Covering the bus stop with natural materials
- Cleaning and horticultural arrangement of the square
Involved local actors: Municipality of Staro Nagoricane, Communal Enterprise - Municipality of Staro Nagoricane, planning and urban planning bureau "STAN ART", citizens' association "ECO TEAM", "FAM engineering", DPP "Evros Komerc" DOO, and residents of Staro Nagoricane.
This activity is part of the Community Development Program, supported by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
This article is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). The contents are the responsibility of the Rural Development Network of North Macedonia and do not necessarily reflect the views of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) or the United States Government.