21 November, 2016
Our ref: EuropeAid/150147/DH/ACT/PMO-2015-370-371-MKD-055
INVITATION FOR BIDS
1. Client: Rural Development Network of the Republic of Macedonia, VAT number 4057016101547, within the project “ALTER”, which is funded by the European Union.
2. Subject of the procurement: The subject of procurement is services for defining models and tools of direct cooperation, advocacy and dialogue with government structures to provide recommendations and credible advice in the Republic of Macedonia. Description of necessary services closer defined by the Term of References that bidders should be to sign and authenticated and delivered to the Purchaser.
In addition to this form, the bidder is obliged to submit:
• Pro forma invoice, which will in describing the services to be indicated as follows: “Services for defining models and tools of direct cooperation, advocacy and dialogue with government structures to provide recommendations and credible advice in the Republic of Macedonia.”
3. The period and method of submitting the bides is considered timely if received by the contracting authority not later than 25th November, 2016 at the administrative office of the contracting authority at the Rural Development Network of RM, “Kosta Veselinov” 3a, Skopje or via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bidder may submit only one bid.
The most favourable bidder will be notified and invited to sign the contract.
4. Contact: Further information can be obtained by e mail: email@example.com, no later than 3 days before the deadline for submission of bids.
President of RDN of RM