The Rural Development Network of North Macedonia (RDN of NM) implements an EU funded project " Farm to Fork Academy for Green Western Balkans – Our shared European Future". For successful realization of the project activities, RDN needs a project National Coordinator, who will be contracted on the basis of a consulting contract for a period of 48 months. The description of the tasks and necessary qualifications for the above position are attached.
The interested candidates can get more detailed information on 02 / 3075-506 and send their CV to the Email address: email@example.com, not later than March 9th, 2023.
The National Coordinator is expected to contribute to the Project’s overall objective by providing the planning, coordination, implementation and completion of foreseen activities in the Project for Macedonian side, ensuring consistency with project strategy, commitments and goals.
The National Coordinator is authorized to represent RDN of NM in the Project as well in the meetings with key parties, partners, stakeholders and other organizations.
The National Coordinator will work with the direct supervision of the President of RDN of NM and in close cooperation with the Albanian Network for Rural Development – ANRD, as a project lead partner, as well as the other project team members.
Scope of Work (Roles and Responsibilities)
The National Coordinator shall:
- Coordinate and implement the part of the Project under the responsibility of the RDN of NM within the planned deadlines, taking all necessary and reasonable measures to ensure that the operation is carried out in accordance with the terms and conditions of the EU funded Grant Contract.
- Prepare working plans and regular and final reports for the entire project implemented activities in N. Macedonia.
- Participate in project meetings, workshops, trainings and other events.
- Maintain effective communication and working relationships with the project partners, stakeholders and target group.
- Coordinate the organization of various events and activities, including briefings, workshops and trainings.
- Prepare templates and documents relevant for the Project implementation.
- Provide monitoring and evaluation of the activities implemented on national level.
- Provide the expert(s) engaged by RDN of NM with any document or information necessary to deliver the services.
- Implementation of procurement of services and supplies.
- Answer all requests made by the Project Manager and the Contracting Authority.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in project work;
- Knowledge of project administrative processes;
- Experience in coordination and organization of project activities;
- Experience in using databases, Internet and computers;
- Experience with arranging telephone and electronic communication;
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Good administrative and organizational skills;
- Reliable, perceived details, able to prioritize work tasks;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong interpersonal skills and readiness to undertake more routine tasks.